OSE GDAŃSK 2022 epidemic security rules
In reference to the COVID-19 pandemic and the applicable restrictions, we kindly inform you that this year’s edition of OSE GDAŃSK 2022 may be attended by participants who, according to their knowledge and declared knowledge:
- they are not infected COVID-19 virus
- theys does not have the symptoms of COVID-19 such as shortness of breath, increased body temperature, flu and intestinal flu symptoms, lack of taste and smell;
- they are not in quarantine or epidemiological surveillance
- in the last 10 days before the event, they had no direct contact with a person infected with COVID-19 and meet at least one of the following conditions:
- have a negative COVID-19 test result taken max. 72 hours before the event and show it when entering the Summit
- are convalescent after having had COVID-19 in the last 6 months and will show appropriate confirmation of their convalescent status upon registration at the Summit
- are vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized in the European Union, i.e. they have taken the required number of vaccine doses for a given preparation at least 14 days before the event and will present the EU Covid Certificate in electronic or paper form upon registration at the Summit
The guidelines were elaborated on the basis of the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector on counteracting SARS-CoV-2 virus infection for the conference..
The principles specified above are subject to update pursuant to regulations and guidelines presented by the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
All information on changes will be provided in electronic form on the Summit website or in the form of notifications to the participants’ e-mail addresses. European Business Center, the Organizer of OSE GDAŃSK 2022 reserves the right to tighten / loosen the safety rules depending on the epidemiological situation and related guidelines.