- The sole organizer and invoicing entity is Europejskie Centrum Biznesu Sp J. ul 1 Maja 13a/3, 20-410 Lublin, NIP 946-23-86-725.
- Participation in the substantive part of the Summit is free, based on the online form submitted, provided that the organizer receives confirmation of registration of participation.
- Instead of the notified person, another employee of the company / institution may take part in the Summit. The condition of changing the participation is to inform about this fact by e-mail (to the address email@example.com) and to obtain confirmation of the change by the Organizer, the day before the event at the latest.
- The submission time for the Summit is up to April 18, 2020.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse to register the participation of a person associated in any capacity with a competitor to the organizer of the Summit. In the event of disclosure of the above circumstances after confirmation of participation, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw confirmation of registration without giving a reason.
- The conference is closed. Only participants who have registered using the application form and received confirmation of participation from the organizer can be participants.
- The organizer, regardless of the provisions of point 5 reserves the right to reject the application without giving a reason.
- As part of the registration, the participant receives: admission to the substantive part of the Summit, conference materials provided when issuing the ID at the Forum reception, access to conference catering. The notification does not include accommodation.
- The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the conference program.
- Participants bear full financial responsibility for their damages, in particular for damages at the conference venue.
- By sending the application, each participant participating in the GDAŃSK OSE (both the speaker and participant) grants all rights to the European Business Center and agrees to the consolidation, reproduction and dissemination of its image for the purposes of promotional and information activities implemented by the European Business Center and each of the Partners and other entities and institutions involved in the organization of a given Summit. The European Business Center thus possesses the proprietary copyrights to the audiovisual material recorded during the Summit and reserves the right to use and the right to grant a non-exclusive license and to transfer rights to official partners and institutions involved, provided that it is not responsible for such use of photos by the partner which would violate the personal or copyright rights of third parties.
- The organizer reserves the right to consolidate and disseminate the image of participants and speakers of the Summit, together with names and professional functions.
- The organizer reserves the right to publish and register materials related to the Summit and to make these materials available to third parties.
- In the event that the Conference is not held for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, or so-called “Force majeure”, the Participant is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any fees related to participation in the Conference, as well as the costs of additional services ordered by the Conference participants to the Organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the speakers for reasons beyond his control. In this case, the Participant is not entitled to compensation from the Organizer.
- The organizer reserves the exclusive right to amend the Regulations. The changes do not require justification.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, Polish law shall apply.
Who is the administrator of personal data and what data is collected – Administrator of personal data is Europejskie Centrum BiznesuSpółka Jawna M. Różańska K. Karaś ul. 1 Maja 13a/3, 20-410 Lublin NIP: 946-23-86-725. Contact with the administrator is possible by the phone: 81 747 65 10, or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– We store data such as: name and surname, company name, position, telephone number, company address and e-mail address. We also store your image data as photos and video recordings documenting our projects
– The processing of personal data is organized in compliance to the applicable regulations, which in our case are related to the legitimate interest in offering our products and services and your consent given during registration for our conferences and trainings.
What is the purpose of processing your data
– Your personal data is processed for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. establishing and maintaining business relations, informing about the conference and training projects we implement, financial settlements of these projects, as well as for marketing purposes.
– Your personal data is not transferred to entities located in countries outside the European Union, but will be transferred to entities providing services to the Administrator, i.e. a hosting company providing the service of e-mail boxes, an accounting company carrying out tax settlements. Personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the Administrator.
– As a rule, we also do not transfer your data to entities other than those listed above, unless their transfer results from a legal order imposed by us. Nevetheless we make every effort to ensure that the data transmitted in this way is maximally secured and processed with confidentiality.
How long we will keep your data
– Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purpose, for the maximum of six years, until an objection to data processing is reported or in the case of other time limits related to possible claims, specific legal provisions or court judgments – until such claims expire.
– All data that has been provided to the Administrator based on consents specified above may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of earlier data processing. The person granting the title to store data has the right to: access his/her data, rectify, delete, limit processing, object to their processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 point 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR, and consent can be withdrawn by sending relevant information to the address: email@example.com
Any person is free to provide the personal data, however failure to do so will prevent the provision of services.
The security of your data
– All processed data are collected and stored using the best technical and organizational measures available. Your data will be processed in a way that ensures adequate security and confidentiality, including protection against unauthorized access to them and to the equipment used for their processing, and against the unauthorized use of this data and this equipment.